Welcome to Scupper!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Scupper’s services. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using Our Service.
(Last Updated: July 22, 2022)
- “You”, “Your” and “Client” refers to you, the person using Our services. “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to the developers of Scupper. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Our stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of India.
- Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
- These are the Terms and Conditions governing the use of this Service and the agreement that operates between You and Us. These Terms and Conditions set out the rights and obligations of all users regarding the use of the Service. Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on Your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all users who access or who use Our Service.
- We shall not be hold responsible for any legally unacceptable or unfair activity done by any user or users via our service. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on Our Services.
- Remember that You are always in control. We never share your data with malicious third parties, however in case of any illegal activity claim on us, a copy of your data may be shared with the government and registered cyber crime controlling institutions, only if required by them for valid legal purposes.
- We reserve the right to suspend or ban all of Your user accounts, either permanently or temporarily, and to blacklist your device for using our services, even without any prior notice, if you violate our terms of usage by any modifications/ app alterations or any other method, etc.
Following are Our terms of usage:
- One Account Per User Policy: We allow only one legit user account per user to block fake accounts to provide a better service.
- One Account Per Device Policy: We allow the creation and usage of only one user account per device as per our usage terms.
- Policy for Illegal Activity: We do not allow the usage of our tools and services for performing any illegal activity at all. If you’re caught doing so, your account will be banned permanently.
HOW DO WE DETECT IT?
We detect the violation of our usage terms with the help of the following tools:
- Android Unique IDs
- IP Addresses
- Payment Methods
- Profile Data
- Activity Logs
You approve to accept it even if you loose your paid subscriptions to Our Service, as banned accounts will be no longer accessible to You, and the any paid subscriptions and scupper account balances will be forfeited without any refund.
- We also reserve the right to alter or modify or amend these Terms and Conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuously using Our Service, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions. If You do not agree to the revised Terms and Conditions, in whole or in part, you may discontinue using Our Service.
- If you find that we banned your account without you violated our applicable Terms and Conditions and our Policies, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider to recheck Your activities once to see if your account termination was valid or not, but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
- We may update Our Terms and Conditions from time to time. We will notify You of any changes by posting the new Terms and Conditions on this page.
- We will let You know via email and/or a prominent notice on Our Service, prior to the change becoming effective and update the “Last updated” date at the top of this Terms and Conditions.
- You are advised to review this Terms and Conditions periodically for any changes. Changes to this Terms and Conditions are effective when they are posted on this page.
- While you can easily withdraw your withdrawable balance (generated through your referrals) at scupper, but remember that when you transfer your money from your bank account to your scupper wallet, this process cannot be reversed and you cannot withdraw the added money back in your bank account in any way. Once the money is transferred from your bank account to your scupper wallet, it can only be used at Scupper’s services with no refund policy. So, while transferring the money in your scupper wallet, please carefully ensure and make sure about the amount you want to add for the subscription services.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall We be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including damages for loss of profits, loss of data or other information, for business interruption, for personal injury, loss of privacy arising out of or in any way related to the use of or inability to use the Service, third-party software and/or third- party hardware used with the Service, or otherwise in connection with any provision of this Terms and Conditions), even if We have been advised of the possibility of such damages and even if the remedy fails of its essential purpose.
- As long as Our Services are provided to Our Clients, We will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.